Anyone who knows me knows how much I love coffee. In fact, I’m an unapologetic coffee addict. It’s in my blood. (Or thanks to the fact that I’ve been drinking lattes since age 10). Either way, this morning my boyfriend and I decided to try out the new 4-month coffee pop up shop at Lucky Duck by Square One on Hyperion in Silverlake. We were so excited when we realized that the pop up, a.k.a GGET was actually a spin off of G and B coffee, that makes one of the best damn iced lattes in the history of iced lattes.
Here’s proof from the New York Times: The Best Iced Latte in America?
In honor of the excitement I felt this morning knowing that this awesome iced latte is just a few minutes away, I wanted to share five coffee drawings I’ve done for any other enthusiasts out there. And if you’re in the LA area, I definitely recommend an iced almond macadamia nut latte from GGET.
Hope you enjoy, and happy Monday!
1. more coffee less problems // drawn at GGET coffee pop up shop in Silverlake, CA
2. coffee and bullshit // drawn at Cafecito Organico in Silverlake, CA
3. I love you almost as much as I love coffee // drawn at home for someone I love
4. coffee business // drawn at home for the I Feel Weird book
5. need coffee so bad please help // drawn while seriously jet lagged in Vietnam